For PMP certification:
- The candidate needs to have atleast a Bachelor’s Degree, and 4500 hours of experience in leading and managing projects.
- Candidate must have attended formal project management training for at least 35 hours.
- The candidate needs to have have a High School Diploma, can still sit for PMP certification, but experiencne requirements are incresed to 7,500 hours.
- The candidate need to have 35 contact hours of formal project management Training.
For CAPM Certification:
- The candidate needs to have Secondary Diploma/ High School Diploma and 1,500 hours of experience on a Project Team.
- Candidate with Diploma, who has also attended a formal training in Project Management for at least 23 hours, qualify to sit for the CAPM exam.